Think you might like to join our Homestead Timber Frames family?
We’re always searching for interesting and creative people to work in our shop, in Design, in Sales/Marketing, and as Support Staff.
We offer a great small company atmosphere that’s family oriented, a competitive salary, paid holidays, and flexible benefits.
We currently have a full time shop position available for a self motivated individual with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Min. 2 Years woodworking experience
- Physically Fit – this is a physically demanding job!
- Excellent math skills including geometry
- Can read construction drawings
- Ability to work with hand tools
Interested in a timber frame job? This is a great place to work. Send us an email with your cover letter and resume attached to careers@HomesteadTimberFrames.com
or give us a call at 931-484-7059 to find out more.